Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here is a new story I'm writing

Betsy Bradferd

Ten year old Betsy Bradferd held her books tightly as she came into the school yard with all the laughing kids running around. Instead of going to the other girls to jump rope she went in the school and sat dawn at the first seat she saw.


She was so raped up in her books that she had no idea that her teacher was behind her in till her teacher said "You mussed be a very bright girl" Betsy was so surprised that she jumped in her chair then she turned and said "Miss Rose?" "Yes?" "I'm new here so..... "I'm new to so I guess we are both a little scared" Betsy smiled warmly at her new teacher she liked Miss Rose's red hair and her bright happy smile and her nice blown eyes. "what is your name dear?" Miss Rose asked "BetsyBradferd" "It is a pleasure to meet you Betsy. You may pick any seat you like and put your books there" "thank you"

As Miss Rose went to her desk and and started to put her things in place Betsy took a seat in the second row.

Miss Rose went outside and called all the children. A girl came in and saw Betsy sitting there. The girl came up and said "Can we shair a desk?"

The girl was pretty with shoulder length blown hair and a bright smile.

Betsy nodded and the girl sat dawn."my name is Carrie Peterson" "Betsy Bradferd" The two girls smiled at each other. "Can we be friends?" asked Carrie "of course! I'm new here and I don't know many anyone" Betsy said "I know how you feel. This is my second year" Carrie answered taking Betsy's hand.

Just then Miss Rose called for attention and said "my name is Miss Rose and this is my first time teaching. I would like to learn all of your names so can one by one stand up and say your name please?"

It went through the first row and then it was Betsy's turn " Hello, my name is Betsy Braferd" Betsy sat dawn."Well that was easy" She thought After Carrie it was a girls turn she stood up with her nose in the air and said "my name is Samantha" Samantha sat dawn "your last name Samantha?" Miss Rose said "you said all we had to tell you is are names nothing about are last names" Samantha said tossing her gold hair. Betsy was really surprised and every one else was too but Miss Rose said "Okay Samantha if you don't wont to say your last name you do not have to. Next please"

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, I love your nest story, Juliette! I really do. It's excellent! I love Betsy, she is very nice.