Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Princess Story!!!!!!!!

"I'd rather be called Bell." she said.

"Well, you shan't be calles so!" Paulina cried. First Bell looked sad.
Then Rose cut in, "Of course I'll call you that!"

"Oh, you are so kind!" Rose just smiled. She had not been called that in such a while. Paulina turned her back. Bell sighed. There was a silence between the girls for a bit. Then Rose turned to Bell and whispered, "She does that all the time."

"Alright. But let us not talk so. It is still mean of us to talk of her like that." said Bell. Rose was less shy when she was around Bell. They soon became great friends. Then Rose said, "right. Do forgive me."

"Of course you are forgiven!" Rose smiled.

"I wish we don't have to leave." she said.

"Me too." replied Bell.

"Oh? I wish we could leave this instant!" Paulina pleaded.

"Paulina!" Rose gasped. Bell felt like crying in the case of Paulina's croolness. But, instead, she turned to Rose and smiled. The two girls couldn't help but smile at each other back and fourth. Bell had not gotten so much acauinted with Rose before. She guessed because Rose was older now.

"Well, what would you girls like to do?" Bell soon asked.

"Nothing with you." growled Paulina.

"Stop this foolishness, Paulina! I am not sure, Bell." said Rose.

Bell smiled. "Neither am I."

"Do you like playing outside?" asked Rose.

"Do I!" gasped Bell, "I have so much to tell you! Do come outside with me quickly!"

"Of course." answered Rose, excitedly. They walked outside with Paulina following them angrily. Bell lead them up the meadow. William was there with his sheep.

"Rose, Paulina, I'd like yout to meet William, my feauntsay. William, I'd like you to meet Rose and Paulina."

"Your engaged to him? How lovely! He's so hansome. Hello!" Rose cried with glee.

"Hello." said William,"Any friend of Bell's is a friend of mine."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Em! This looks promising....can't wait to see how it turns out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! That's very good! Post some more soon, ok? (I already read this in Jooge's notebook, but it's great to re-read again!)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Kateri! Your funny. Tahnk you! And thanks mom!