Friday, March 6, 2009

NEW STORY!!!!

haha, hi everyone!! I've finally working on a new story. Please don't get mad at me for the fact that this is like the 20th story I'm starting on here, out of which I've finished exactly 0 and 3/4!!!! It's not my fault!!! I can't help it!! But here's my promise: I'm not going to start posting it until I'm half done writing it!! Now, the good thing is, I've already written the back story, the plot line, and 30 pages of the story itself!!!! Things are looking hopeful!!

Now, here is the preview:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * *

An ordinary boy and girl. A new home. Deep, dark woods. A secret fort. Footsteps in the dark; the sound of crunching leaves. A strange little man. The beginnings of an adventure.

Mary and Edmund Benison are two ordinary kids. One day, as they explore the woods behind their grandparents' farm, they are thrown into the middle of an adventure like none they could have ever imagined. Now they both must face unheard of dangers and overcome their fears. Can they become heroes, or will everything around them fall apart?


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** **

lol. DRAMATIC MUCH?!?!!? Yes. But it's going to be good!! I hope!! lol

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah!! It's sounds so cool!!! I can't wait until you post it!! :) I know it'll be great.

;)

Kateri said...

Haha yes, Dramatic! But very good! Please post more! TTYL :)

M.C. said...

My catch phrase: Same here!!!!!! lol! It's great, Anna!

Anna said...

hehe thanks guys!!!! :) I posted the first chap. It's wicked long, but it kind of had to be hehehe.