Saturday, February 7, 2009

Here is more

"Now I should give you some money. Here," she said, taking money out of her pocket.

"Thank you. But, really, I don't think I deserve it. You remember that." William said.

"Oh, I think you do!" she cried.

"How so?"

"You saved my life. And, you're the best shepherd boy ever!" she replied.

"Really, I am not."

"You think that. But I sall always know it is true." she said with her arms on William's shoulders. He, then, couldn't say anything. He loved Bell's attention.

Bell sighed and said, "I better be going home now. Good-bye!"

"That's fine. Good-bye!" he said. Bell kissed him quickly then ran away. William blushed.

Then the next day, before Bell could even rush out the door, her mother said, "Dear, I don't want you to go visit William yet. I invited the other princesses over."

"Oh, mother! Well, alright." replied Bell sadly. Mother smiled. She loved breaking visits between Bell and William.

Bell sat in the parlor, waiting for the princesses to arrive.

At last they came at 10:00. She jumped up up from the couch and opened the door. First came the eldest, Paulina. Then came the young one, Rose.

"Is this Isabelle? What a dirty young creature she is!" said Paulina snoootily

"Oh, no, Isabelle is very pretty!" Rose had said before Bell could say anything.

Bell did not want to comment on what Paulina had said but on what Rose had said. "Why, thank you, Rose." she said with a curtesy.

Rose had made quite an accomplishment on saying that Bell was very pretty, and said no more. She was very shy.

"How old are you, Rose? It's been a long time since I've seen you." Bell said kindly. Rose did not answer. She was too shy.

"She is 8 years old. I am suprised that you do not know." barged in Paulina.

"Oh, I am sorry. I have not been counting the years since I've seen you."

"It is nothing at all, Isabelle." Rose mumbled.

3 comments:

Juliette said...

I love this story!

Anonymous said...

hey that's good! i already read this chapter, hehe, juliette's notebook was lying open on the desk, i couln't resist!

Anonymous said...

LOL
You mean girl! LOL
But just remember this, feel free to do that any time at all! LOL