Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here is more!

When she reached the palace she said to her mother, "Why can't I marry William? I mean, we didn't find any prince ou there whom I could marry."

"My, child! He is a sheppard boy! I shall never see you marry him!" she answered.

"Mother, just because he is poor and is a sheppard boy, why won't you let me marry him?"

"Bell, you shall never get along well marrying a poor sheppard boy!"

"Oh, yes, I will! You like money too much!"

"I certainly do not! Go to your room this instant, Bell!"

Bell darted up the fancy stairs, crying all the way.

When seh came to her room, she threw herself on her fancy canapy bed, not knowing what to do. She cried so hard that her mother downstairs heard her.

After five minutes, she stopped, sat up, and sliked back her hair, thinking. How could I get mother to like William? She thought. Then Bell's thoughts were sad. The only way for her to get mother to like William, was for William to be rich.

But he won't except my money, Bell thought. Then Bell sprang up with a new idea. Seh could tell William that the only way sher could marry him was if he excepted her money, then her mother would let her because he was rich.

Bell had to wait until the next day to tell William. But seh was lucky, the day past very quickly to her.

She got up very early, the next day, and told William.

He seemed sad at first, then smiled, and said, "Okay."

"Oh, William! How wonderful! Then, yes, I can marry you!" Then they kissed each other gently on the mouth.

"When can we marry?" Bell asked.

"How about on the 9th?" he suggested.

"Oh, William! That will be fine! But my mother has to agree first."

"Oh, of course! But I'm sure she will when she hears I am rich."

"I do too." said Bell happily. She gazed at her ring, it shined brightly.

Bell quickly told William, "I must go tell my mother. But I will be back."

"Alright." he said. Bell walked down the meadow. Wen her mother heard the news, she said, "Really? Well, then, yes, you may marry him."

Bell was more than happy. She hugged her mother. "Oh, mother! You don't know how much this means to me! Thank you so much!" Then she went back outside.

"Oh, I am so glad to hear that!" William cried.

"Me too."

2 comments:

M.C. said...

Oh, how nice! They're getting married! I can't wait for the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Ohh that's great! Ahhh..gtg or I'll be late for the Super Bowl party! Byeeee!!! Post more soon...