Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Princess Story!

Then they were slient for awhile.

Bell looked across the meadow, and through the trees there was a lake with water flapping against the sand.

"Oh," she sighed,"that's a pretty like."

"Oh, yes, I agree." William said. Bell smiled then looked on the ground.

"Why don't we go to that beach? It looks so pretty. I hope you don't have any objection." Bell asked, anxiously.

William glanced at the beach for a bit, then he said, "Of course I don't have any objection!" So they walked down the meadow and through the woods.

Bell sat down in the sand next to William.

"May I have you rhand?" asked William, after a long while.

First Bell looked suprised then she murmured, "OH, yes, you may." Then Bell gave him her hand.

"Will you marry me, Bell?" he asked.

"Oh, I would if I could, but, you see, my mother would never let me! And I'm a bit too young..." Bell gasped.

"Oh, well, I'm very sorry to hear that. I-"

Bell was about to cry but she held back her tears.

"Well, I'd better be on my way. Good-bye, William." she trembled.

"Good-bye." Then she walked up the hill.

No comments: