Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More of my story

"it's beautiful" Clare said "glad you like it.." Mark said slowly


"I have to go if I wore to be late for dinner my mother would be very displeased" Clare said sadly because she could spend her life in the store and never get board. "well I hope you like the new dress you are going to have" Mark said "oh I almost forgot" Clare said taking out some money from her skirt pocket she gave it to him "I'm not sure how much the hat is but that should be more then enough " Clare said ''Oh this is way to much" Mark said holding out his hand to give some of it back "no, keep it" Clare said closing his hand "but...." Mark said "keep it" Clare said and without another word she stepped out.


When she got home she was rite on time and to make it better her mother loved the cloth and began making the dress right away!


But Clare was just thinking about Mark how nice he had been to her at the store! Did he not remember her? She was the girl who did not wont to court him and yet he gave her a dress cloth for free! Clare felt as if he all of a sudden turned nice but then agent he was always nice. He had never said anything to her when she had ran out of that store he just stood there. Then she thought "I am a lady and I should court but is Mark the right man for me?

2 comments:

Juliette said...

I no it's short.

Emily Froula said...

It's great, Jooge!! I love it!! It's not short at all. :)

I don't know what your going to write, but I think Mark is a good man for her. <3