Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here is more

He smiled and then said "how is your little sister?" "Oh she's fine" Clare smiled "do come inside"


So Clare and Mark went inside. Grace jumped up and dawn saying "oh it's Mark" Clare's mother came in and said "what a lovely necklace you have brought for Clare! it is very kind of you" Mark bowed and said "my plusher to bring a present for this young lady!" Clare blushed thinking that it would be a long visit.


Mark was a very polite man but he stood up for himself and always had a nice comment for someone. Clare liked Mark and she new her mother liked him too.


Soon the sun was just about to set so Mark said a farewell and a happy birthday to Clare and went dawn the dirt rode toured his home.


Clare watched him leave and then said "mother Mark is a very nice man....." "oh yes deer!" Clare looked out the widow and saw Mark going out of site behind the hill. "mother is it all right if I court him?" Clare was holding her breath and hoping her mother would not mind. her mother looked at her and not answering Clare's question she said her own "Clare do you love Mark?" Clare was shocked by the question "mother at leased not yet but if I stared courting him I might" "well then Clare yes, you may court him" Clare felt so happy she did not know what to say "oh mother! thank you!"

The next day Clare got up and then hurried dawn the stares she took her basket and then called "I'm going to town mother I have soon things to do" Her mother then called back "yes deer, go ahead"

Clare jumped outside and then ran into the meadow she then picked some flowers and put them in her basket. She took a blue ribbon from her pocket and pined up her hair. She walked dawn the dirt rode singing a song out lode. The name of the song was Amazing Grace. Clare loved that song with all her hart!

When Clare came into town she noticed that she didn't really have any thing to do in town she was not sure what to do. She saw Marks store she could spend an hour in his store and not get bored so she went inside.

She looked at Mark looking at his news paper. There wore some other people in the store as she looked around she herd Mark telling a lady were the hats wore. Clare walked over tored a place ware the dolls wore she looked at the China dolls and the cloth dolls and then she saw a doll that was so pretty! It was a wax doll and had gold curls and she had blue eyes and had bright red lips and wore a light blue dress witch had a big bow in the back of the dress and she had a sun hat that was all straw. Clare loved the look of it and kept on looking at it and when Mark came over and said "that doll looks just like you" Clare looked at him and said "oh I'm not that pretty!" Mark smiled and said "well you do have gold curls and you do have blue eyes and you have a sun hat and you have a very pretty dress! I think you look allot like that doll!" Clare blushed and then said "well..."
Mark looked at her and then said "Clare, do you wont to go for a drive once your done at my store?" Clare was very exited and said "oh Mark I would love to!" "I have to finesh my work first but when I'm done I will take you for a drive"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how romantic! I love it! You know, I always love a good romance. ;) LOL

Emily Froula said...

Yeah! It's so romantic! lol

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me. oops