Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Princess Story!! (At long last!)

Woah! Boy! I am very sorry I have not been posting!!!!! But here is finally some more of the princess story!! :D Oh, and we're not just re-doing the last part I just posted, we're also kind of re-doing everything since when she woke up and it's her birthday. It's pretty much all the same thing but just parts that we changed a little bit. ;)

The next morning she woke up to her mother saying, "Happy Birthday!"

What a terrible birthday, Bell thought.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't shop for you yesterday, but today I can, what do you want?" her mother asked.

"All I want is to visit William every morning," she answered, with her fists on her hips.

No, dear; you must not have that, you know how I dislike that sheppard boy."

"Oh, but mother, you must learn to like him! If only you've seen how kind he is!" Bell exclaimed.

"I will never learn of such thing!" cried her mother. Then Bell felt like crying.

When her mother saw Bell's face, she finally gave in.

"Alright, dear, you may visit him every day."

"Oh, mother! Thanks you so much! I will treasure it always!" exclaimed Bell, more happy than ever.

Right after breakfast, Bell went to see William.

He was very happy to see her again and even said so.

"Well, yes, my mother said I could visit you every day." she said.

She stayed awhile, picking flowers in the meadow.

"You're very lucky to work in such a nice meadow."

"Well, thank you." they paused for awhile after that.

"Today's my birthday..." Bell finally said.

"Oh! I only wish I had a gift for you!"

"The only gift I want is to be with you." she said, looking up into his eyes.

"Oh...well...uh..." he stumbled, not knowing what to say.

Bell blushed, walking away in the meadow.

The day past very quickly and Bell had a very good time with William.

Bell started to walk home, but, suddenly a huge filthy hand covered her mouth.

1 comment:

helene said...

Oh, what a cliffhanger!!!!!