Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here is more!

Clare then said "oh I just came here because I was bored I'll just look around the store wile you do your work" "fine with me" Mark said going to a lady and taking her money as the lady went out with some new gloves.

Clare looked around the store there wore candles, gloves, hats, cloth for dresses, some cloth for suites, dolls, men boots, and some lady shoes, and many other things! Clare took a look at the candles. There was white ones and some red ones and some brown ones and they all smelled lovely! Clare then took a look at all the cloth. It all was beautiful! There was blue cloth, red, green, white, pink, and yellow and some was acoler and had flowers all over it. She went back to Mark. "are you done?" she asked "Yes, now I am."

They walked outside and Mark soon brought some horses from the back. "I'm sorry I don't have a buggy but...well I hope you know how to ride a house" "oh yes I do and I love doing it in faked.. I am sort of glad you don't have a buggy" Mark smiled and said "yes, I do like riding horses too without siting on some wood" Clare was glad that he liked to ride horses too.

When Mark was done satuling up the horses he helped her up on the horse and then got on his own and then they both rood off together. They galloped throw the medow and throw the wood. Clare's hair was wiping in the wind and her thoughts wore all about how fun it was to ride a horse!

After a wile they came to a lake. Clare had know idea that there was a lake so close to her house!

She got off the house. The lake was so pretty with the sun setting on the lake and the shore so still you could see your reflection on the water clearly! Mark walked next to her "it's so still and pretty!" Clare said sitting dawn on the sand "yes, I like to come here every evening and see it set" Mark answered looking at Clare "Oh" Clare said looking at the lake still thinking that it was very pretty! "Would you like to come with me every evening to see it set with me?" Mark asked "oh I'd love too" Clare gasped standing up "OK I'll meet you here every night" Mark then said "oh I think you should go now your mother must be waiting for you for supper" Clare then said "I'll walk home because I wont to give your house back" "no you keep it" "are you sure?" "yes keep it Clare" Clare hugged him and said "oh thank you Mark!" She walked toured the horse but stopped "oh Mark thank you for the ride I truly enjoyed it!" Mark looked at her and said "I did too if you wont we can take more rides together soon" Clare smiled and answered "oh I would love too!"

She got on her house and rode away toured her home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how nice! I'm looking forward to more! :)

Anonymous said...

So lovely! <3 :D