Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here is more

Clare now liked Mark and whenever he and her wore in the same room one of them ended up looking at the other person and when that person would look up they would stay looking atechother and glans away.


One day it was Clare's birthday and her mother had Clare's new dress ready for that special day and had a bought a new pare of silky brown shoes that made your feet look small and they fit Clare very well.


Clare cam in the room in her new things her mother smiled and said "you are a lady now my goodness you are 18" Clare hugged her mother and said "I'm going to be leaving any time soon so really you don't have to be worried" Her mother then said "my darling you do not know when you are going to leave" Clare said "I have no intention on marrying soon." "oh, wile I was in Mark's store I told him that it was your birthday and then he said that he would like to come over and give you a birthday present" Clare then smiled she was very happy to be able to see Mark agent!


Clare went outside and sat dawn under the apple tree. She picked a flower and then said "I used to think I didn't wont to marry, but now I'm not sure" she looked at the small seed in the flower. "I used to be as small as this, but now I'm not" and then said "I am big now, and I do what I wont to do, but I'm not sure of what I wont to do" she looked at the tree and then at the flower "all of you have found what you are looking for, but I haven't. Then Clare saw Mark coming from the rode. "maby I have."


Clare walked out to meet him. He smiled and said "Happy Birthday" Clare blushed and said "Thank you" He then took out a little package and said "Here is your birthday present" She took it slowly and opened the box "oh Mark" she breathed "thank you!" It was a necklace and it had a blue damned on it! Mark took it and put it around her neck. It fell dawn to the beginning of her dress. She thenwispered "Thank you so much!' agent. "your welcome"