Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Princess Story!!! Yay!!

Ok, here's some more! Recently we wrote more! Enjoy!

"Your welcome, but be quiet."

Oh, right, I'm sorry, William."

Bell and William tip-toed past the man.

The man turned around, but, thankfully, he didn't wake up. So they both were very greatful. They soon came out of the woods.


Bell was so happy, she went up and hugged William. William was very suprised. Then Bell said good-bye and went home.

When she reached the palace, she said to her mother, "I am sorry I'm very late! But a man captured me! But William saved me!"


"Oh, my goodness! I had no idea - I mean - I will still not learn to like him!" she gasped. Now Bell gave up hope on her.


Soon she went to bed, saying good-night to her mother.

That night, she had a dream about William, she was really getting deep into love.

That morning she quickly ate breakfast and got dressed so she could see William.

"Hello, Bell." Willima said, when she reached the meadow.

"Hello," she replied, "I was looking forward to my vsit."

"So was I."

"How about you come and see my family?" he soon suggested.

"I would love to!" she cried, then they set off together hand in hand.

Soon they came to this cozy looking cottage. Bell loved it the second she saw it, and wished she was not as rich as she was.

William had a sweet younger sister and two kind parents. Bell played with Therese (which was her name) and ate some of their food, but then it was time to go home. She said a sad good-bye then started to the door but William stopped her. "May I walk you home?"

"Oh, why of course!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD! I'm so glad you posted more!! :)

helene said...

Aaah, romance!!!!!! lol