Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Really Sorry About This...

Ok, so you've probably all noticed Written By Us is kinda... uhhh...yucky looking... that's because I was in the middle of getting us some new pics, fonts, colors, etc, when my computer froze and crashed. I can't get on the internet half the time, and as for fixing this, its out the question for awhile. I'm soooo sorry!

If I can't fix it within a few days, I'll grant you guys the power to fix it. (I'll try to that as soon as possible, I'll let you know.)

Anyway...

Feel free to keep posting...I'll try to get it back to a good-looking blog again. If I can't I'll just grant you guys the power to fix it. TTYL sorry again!

3 comments:

Kateri said...

Alrighty! I got it all fixed! Phew, enjoy it, that was soooo bad, lol.

Emily Froula said...

Kateri, it's totally fine!! I didn't even notice it when it was yucky! ;) :) :D

Anonymous said...

Hehe, ok, good. It was sooo bad looking. Hehe. All gray and with no pics, all plain fonts, etc.