Friday, January 16, 2009

More of my story!

Clare woke up. She went dawn the stares and took a basket off the counter and went outside. She went to the chicken pen she fed them and took there eggs. Clare went back inside and put the basket away. She then went back up stares wandering why her mother was not up. Clare peeked throw the door there was her mother in the bed and her face so pale! and her breathes wore so short! Clare ran to her and cried "mother what has happened? whats wrong?" Her mother's eyes wore not opened and then she said "I need a doctor!" Her voice was so quite that Clare could hardly hear her.


She ran dawn stares and out the door snatching her blue cloak. She ran into town. She didn't no were the doctor was but she did know were Mark's store was. She burst throw the door and cried "my mother needs a doctor's help she is very sick!" Mark stood up and said "I know were a doctor is but you must take us to your house!" He hurried out of the store and into another.



He soon came out with a man who had a long beard and spectacles he had a bag in his hand and held a hat in the other hand. "Take us to your house now Clare" Mark said


Clare ran dawn the dirt rode and then into the house. She felt sick herself and didn't no weather it was from the running or weather she was getting the sickens. The doctor went into the room with Clare and Mark fallowing. The doctor said in a quite voice "I have never seen such a pale face" he quickly sat dawn and then took out a bottle full of green powder. Clare didn't like the look of it as she saw her mother swallowing it.


After a wile Clare said "I think I have to go to bed I feel bad" She then staggered to her bed and lay dawn. Mark came in. Clare then said " I have alittle sister and she may be still sleeping so take care of her". Then Clare fell asleep.


The next thing she new was that it was morning and the sun was stinging her eyes. Someone was in the room talking with someone else. She sat up and said "who's there?" "It me Mark and the doctor I'm glad your up" Clare then said "is my motherall rite ?" Mark smiled and said "she's fine and you sister is fine too well she never got it" Clare was so happy! then she saw that Mark helped allot so she saidquietly "thank you for helping me and my mother and Grace" Mark smiled and said "Eny time Clare eny time"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! How nice and exciting! I'm so glad that her mother is better. :)

helene said...

What a sweetheart Mark is! lol