Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Info about Characters!

Hey guys!! Sorry, lol, but I found out I need some info about you guys.....

Here are some questions, answer them if you can!!

Are you rebellious? do you follow rules, or do you tend to do things your own way?

Are you patient or impatient?

Do you prefer to do things with help, or by yourself?

Are you reckless and brash, or are you wary and cautious?

Do you think of yourself as responsible, or rather immature?

Do you think things through, or do you act without thought?

I know some of those sound like repeats of the same questions, only worded differently, lol, but they really aren't! :P

THANKS!!

xoxo

Anna

7 comments:

Anna said...

Also, do you guys want to write your own back stories and email them to me, or is it OK if I write them?

If anyone on here doesn't have my email address, it's agareis@gmail.com

Bethany G. said...

I do things my own way, I'm rather impatient, I only wan't help when I wan't to do something fun oe it is a cleaning job, I'm reckless and brash,and sometimes cautious, WAY immature foe my age, and belive it or not I think things through! (usually.) I also tend to get in trouble and I love to play pranks! :P

Emily Froula said...

I am VERY imiture for my age, I like to do things on my own but if I need help I will let someone help me, I do follow rules, I think things through, and I am not rebellious.

Oh, and I want to write my own back stories and email them to you, Anna. So thank you for your email address!

Anonymous said...

OH NOES!! Forgive me, I gave you the wrong email address!!! *blushes* That's my sister's email address... I think I had a brain fart or something. My email address is agareis1372@gmail.com. Can you blaim me for mixing them up??? :P

<3333

Sorry guys!!

xoxo

Kateri said...

Oh yes, I'm forever acting quickly, without thinking out it first. I can act very old for my age (when I try!) Wicked inpatient!!! I can be rebellious... I'd rather do things with a good friend, then alone.

Hope it helps!!!

Anna said...

THANKS GUYS!!!

helene said...

I am rebellious, I follow rules but often break them also. I'm patient, I prefer help when I need it or don't, I'm wary and cautious, I'm sorta responsible, but mostly immature, and I act without though WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!