Saturday, November 1, 2008

Other things......

If you could tell me if you want to be a dwarf, elf, fairy, giant, faun, human,just.... WHATEVER you want to be!!!!(there can't be too many of one type though...that would get boring :P) You also need to tell what kind of weapon you want, and any fighting skills (if any) that you would like. Also, if there is any saying, expression, exclamation that you often say, name it! :)

Also....ANYONE can be in this story......Even people who aren't part of this blog...so like, Lucia or Eamon or a friend of yours could be in this story if they want...They'll just have to tell me a bit about themselves....

So really.......the more the merrier!!! Seriously, the more characters in this story, the more fun it will be!!!

Another thing, if you WANT, you can write a short bio about your character. You definitely DO NOT have to do that though, so....Just do whatever you feel like doing, gosh!

:P

~Anna

4 comments:

Emily Froula said...

Alright!

Anonymous said...

I just emailed you everything about myself!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! I can't wait to start this story!! It's going to be sooo much fun! BTW, if anyone has any ideas about things happening in the story, or any ideas at all, just comment! (or email me!) ^.^

~Anna

helene said...

Anna, can I please have your email address? That would be really helpful. Here's my address: marycatfroula@sbcglobal.net

Besides, we do know each other now and it would be nice just to talk to each other too. :)