Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chapter 3

Chapter 3: An Adventure

"I'm lost." said Arena, sadly.

"Why!" said the chipmunk, "your not lost. I can lead you to your home in a second!"

"Really?"

"Sure."
And this made Arena feel much better. Her little friend soon started to show the way. But soon after, he noticed that he didn't know the way. And when Arena heard this she said, "Oh no!" and started to worry again.
The chipmunk patted her hand and said it was going to be alright. And after thinking for a while, it said, "And it is going to be an adventure!"
Arena just starred at him and said, "But I might never see my family again!"
"Sure you will." he said. But Arena did nothing but put on a sad look. So her friend gave her a smile and said, "Really. the same thing happened to my father."
"What?" asked Arena, anxiously.
"Well," he said, "He told me that one time he got lost, and become very worried and afraid. Until he explored the woods and met all kinds of friendlty animals. and it turned into a wondeful adventure. After days of adventure he found his way back home."
"Wow." said Arena, then shook her head, "it was like that for your father but not for me."
"Stop saying that. It will happen, I know it will." said the chipmunk.
Arena sighed and then finally agreed.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oooh wonderful Emily! I smell something exciting, I think! ;) Keep posting your fantastic story!!

helene said...

I love it, Em!!!!!!