Monday, October 27, 2008

New Story

Hi guys!

I'm going to be posting a new story soon. I haven't really started it yet. This is the fifth time I'm writing this, so I hope I will finally be happy with this one. This is a story about a family and their life. The idea comes from something I had a long time ago. It was a large floor puzzle; a soft picture of many relatives gathered together for a family reunion in the country.


I got it when I was maybe five years old, and I haven't had it for almost three years. It was so old and bits of the pieces were broken off or were just about to. I loved that puzzle so much, and I made up a family of some of the characters drawn on it. They all had yellow hair, except for their father, and I always thought about them and made up ideas for them. I started writing a story about them last year I think it was, I'm not sure, but they only had a few small children.


I began rewriting stories about them with added children I remembered who were in the puzzle. This story I will be posting soon is about that family's life in New Hampshire. I hope you like it! Sorry I rambled on too much.

2 comments:

Emily Froula said...

I can't wait to read your new story!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I heard about that story (Lucia told me about it) and I've always wanted to read it. I can't wait!

Also, I know how hard it is to write and re-write stories over and over.

This is the SIXTH time I've re-written "In The Search of Elves"! Hehehe!