Monday, October 13, 2008

Poll


Okay, so, what do you think of this for the plot of my story:

Ideas
Their father has to leave for the War and finally comes back at the end of the book


Their mother gets pregnant with twins and at the end they're finally born, or they are premees and they are very worried, but they grow bigger and healthier at the end

They finish building an addition to their house


Which one do you think is best? You can tell me in the comment box, or if you have any other ideas, let me know. Thanks!!!!

5 comments:

Emily Froula said...

I think you should write that their Father has to leave to the war, and finally comes back at the end of the book. But I alaso like the idea of the Mother having the twins.

Kateri said...

War, I think. That would be very dramatic and it would let you make a wonderful ending.

Though you know, the mother could have twins while he's gone. That would make it even dramatic.

Kateri said...

Oh yes, by the way, making an addition on your house is very exciting! I should should know. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think that there father should go to wor and wile he is gone they should have the twins. ;)

helene said...

Okay, maybe all three things should happen! I'll think about it and tell you my final conclusion.