Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here's what I'll be posting

From now on I'll be posting In The Search of Elves here. I won't be posting it on my other blog any more.

As some of you know, it's my fantasy story.

Here are the basics.

Medina used to be a great peaceful country, but then Inari, the mean and cruel country, invaded them and destroyed everything. They enslaved all the men, and killed off almost all the magical creatures, (the unicorns, talking animals, dwarfs, fairies, and most of all, the powerful elves.)

Hundreds of years later a brave girl named Elsa, and her Grandfather go off on an impossible journey to find what's left of the magical creatures of old, and their good friends the elves, hoping, that with the elves' help, they can free Medina again.

I'll start posting right away, a few of you have probably already read the first couple parts, so don't bother reading it unless you want to.

Please everyone, tell me what you think of In The Search of Elves! Thanks!

P.S. I've re-written this story about five million times, I've been having the hardest time getting it right, but I think I finally have!

4 comments:

Emily Froula said...

I love The Search Of elves Kateri!!!!!!!!! It is so ausome!!

Anna said...

I'm afraid I've been too busy to keep up with The Search of Elves, but I'm going to try to from now on! Will you be posting from the beginning of the story, or do I need to read that on your blog?

Can't wait! ^.^

Kateri said...

Don't worry, I'll start from the beginning. :)

helene said...

I love the first bits you posted, Kateri! Really awesome. I can't wait to see the rest you post here!