Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Four Marks of the Church

A while ago I wrote an essay on the four marks of the Church for my theology class. I didn't think it was too bad, and a friend of mine had told me of a writing contest that was held one every few months by a Catholic magazine called Voices, published by Woman for Faith and Family, they read. I never imagined I would actually win, or even get second or third place, but nevertheless, I sent my paper in.

To my utter surprise, a few weeks ago a large packet came in the mail, containing TEN copies of the magazine, and a check for $100!!!! I was published! I won the contest! I was totally surprised, but happily so indeed!!! You can read the paper here, if you'd like to! I'd love to hear what you think of it!

Anna

4 comments:

Emily Froula said...

Congrats!!!!!!

helene said...

Congratulations on winning, Anna! You really are a great writer.

Kateri said...

Awesome!!! I wanted to read it, and now I can! That's really good!

Remember how I told you you'd win, and you said you wouldn't? Hehehe!

<3<3<3

Anna said...

Thanks guys!! hehe, yeah, Kateri! I totally remember that...You BELIEVED IN ME!!! hehe. ;)

Love,
anna