Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Of A Life Of a Princess

"Now, while I eat my breakfast I want you to clear away those leaves over there." Mr. Willams ordered.

"You mean your not going to let me have any of that?" Bell asked, suprised.

"Why would I? You're my slave!" Mr. Willams screamed.

"What? That's the way you treat a princess?"

"Of course!" then then Bell knew she just had to escape. But she didn't know how or when. Maybe at night when he was asleep. Bell waited for night to come for a very long time. She wanted more than anything to escape. She could see William and her mother, and eat. That day seemed like years and Bell grew hungrier and hungrier, and her throat became dry of thirst. This is not a life of a princess, she thought miserably.

"What's the matter, girl?" Mr. Willams asked when he saw she was staring into space.

"I'd think you'd know, especialy when your starving me to death!" cried Bell, angrily. But Mr. Willams just grunted, seeming not to care. Bell sighed, feeling very sick. She couldn't bare living like this, even though she was only living like it for only two days.

It was finally night, but Mr. Willams would never fall asleep.

But atl ast, finally he fell asleep.
Bell got up on her tip toes and scrurried away. But something miserable happened, Mr. Willams woke up!

"You think you can escape, do yah?" he said.
Then she just flashed him a horrible glare, and chrugged back on the grass where she would try to fall asleep.

Later at night when Mr. Willams had fallen back asleep, Bell was still awake and something shook her.
"Bell, are you awake?" someone whispered.

"Yes." she whispered back.

"I saw how miserable you were, and came to bring you home." And the next thing Bell knew, he was William!

"Oh, william! You're so kind! But you must be quiet."

"I know." he said, then they both tip toed as quietly as they could out of the woods.

4 comments:

Emily Froula said...

Oh, how exciting! William to the rescue!

helene said...

Oops, sorry, that was me.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! Yeah, you posted more! Hehe, I love it so, ah, poor Bell! :) I really enjoy reading this every day, I look forward to more! =D

Anna said...

oh goodness Emily! I love it! One of my very very favorite parts are how realistic the characters reactions and conversations are! It's really impressive! Post more!!