Monday, December 22, 2008

more of my story!

"You're leaving so soon? I can't believe it!" said Dolona.

"Oh no!" cried Tara. "No! I'll miss you so much!"

"I want to stay longer, but the King says I have to go now. And I've got to find Father!"

"Then go find him, and good luck!" said Dolona.

Rangar said goodbye and slowly left.

He found King Rincien and the others at the castle.

"Here is a bag of food and supplies. I've got one for Elmeris and Dragorn too." Said the King handing him a bag. Then he pointed to the forest. "The dwarfs were last seen in those woods, not very far away."

"Then lets go!" called Rangar.

Rincien went into the castle and the three of them left.

They found a trail in the leaves as if somebody had been dragging someone through the forest. Every now and then they would spot a drop or two of blood.

"They probably knocked him unconscious and dragged him some where." Said Elmeris.

2 comments:

helene said...

Exciting! Cool!

Emily Froula said...

Oh, my!! It's so exciting!! Post more soon!