Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Of my New Story!

Here's more of me and Juliette's princess story! Please tell me what you think of the rest! Because I'm not sure if we should change it or not. Thanks!

Meanwhile, at home, Mother was very worried about Bell, she was gone for so long.
Bell finally spot the lamb beside a rock in the woods. "Oh, look! I found her, William!" she cried.
"Oh! why, thank you, thank you!" William cried, lifting up the lost sheep.

"You're welcome." she answered with a smile.

He said with pleasure, "Since you found her, I want you to keep her."

"Oh, really? Will you really do that? Thank you so much!" she cried, suprised.
She started to walk home with the sheep following her.
Whewn she reached home her mother was very happy she was safe but disapointed that she got all dirty.
"How could you get so dirty? You are disgraced!" she yelled, all hot and mad.

"I'm sorry, mother. But look at the lamb William gave me!"

"You've been playing with that shepard boy again?"

"He's not just a shepard, he's William! And he reminds me of -- father..." at this rate her voice lowered, thinking of her beloved father.
With not another word she marched up to her room, and that night she cried herself to sleep.

The next morning she woke up to her mother saying, "Happy birthday, my dear!"
What a terrible birthday, Bell thought. She was turning fifteen.

3 comments:

Kateri said...

I LOVE it! Very well done. :)

Emily Froula said...

Thanks! More soon! :D

Anna said...

Oh Emily and Juliette, I really like it!! Keep it up!

Ciao!

anna