Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Story!

I know, Anna, that you wanted me to post the story about the Davis Family. But somehow it can't work out. Sorry! but here is a story about a princess that me and Juliette are working on. But I'm warning you, it has love in it!!! So you don't have to read it if you don't want to. Oh, yeah, and it has no chapters!

A Life Of a Princess

Bell hugged her father, not wanting to let go.

"I wish you didn't have to go to war," she cried, tears streaming down her face.
Bell hated to watch her father walk away to war.
Bell was a princess but not selfish at all, but rather kind. And she gave some of her riches to the poor. Her mother was quite the opposite, and she wanted her to marry a very rich prince.
It started to rain, but Bell did not care, she watched her father go off to war, sadly, even though she hated to.

"Come along, dear let us go inside. It's raining, you'll get sopping wet." said her mother, she was very sad and worried for her husband.

"Oh mother! I hope he doesn't die in the war! Why does he have to go?" Bell sobbed.
She went inside sobbing all the way. Her mother followed her, trying to explain why he had to leave.
"My young princess, your father has to go to war because they need an extra soldier, if they don't, they will probably all die." explained her mother.
Bell went up to her room thinking all the while about how lonely it would be without father.

But she would try her best to visit the poor children, they were lots of fun to play with.
The sun rose and the sky was blued, and in the center of the sky there was a rainbow.
So she went to see the Shepard boy, whom she was very fond of.
She sat down on the meadow, where she watched him tend his sheep.
The Shepard boy noticed her and said, "Hello."
She blushed saying "hello" back.
Then she had to say, "You're a great shepard boy."
"Thank you." he replied, flattered by her complement.
His name was William. And he had blonde shaggy har and light blue eyes.
Even though he was poor and dressed in rags, Bell thought he was dashing.
Bell offered him plenty of money all the time, but he always refused and said that a shepard boy was the life for him.
That moment William found out that one if his sheep was lost. Bell helped him loom for it.
They checked behind the bushes and down the hill but she was not there.
William looked very worriedd because she was just a lamb and wouldn't find any food to eat.

Bell saw how worried he was, and said, "Don't worry, we'll find her soon."

They looked until the sun was just about to set.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Juliette read this to me! I love it so far! Keep up the good work both of you!!

Emily Froula said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I think I'll post more now!

Emily Froula said...

Oh, I mean tomorrow! Hehe, sorry!

Juliette said...

Yeah, I loved writing it with her on the phone!

Anna said...

Aww, you guys are writing a great story! I really like it, and can't wait to read more!! And Emily, hehe, it's totally fine that you didn't post any of the Davis Family. :) I don't want you to feel rushed on my account!! <3

xoxox

Love,
Anna

helene said...

Oh, okay. I might not post The davis Family in a wicked long time, though! :p

Anonymous said...

Oops1 i wrote that comment above! Sorry!